Zyrtec hayfever and allergy cetrizine rapid acting relief capsules relieves hayfever & allergy symptoms.
Zyrtec Cetirizine Rapid Acting Relief is an allergy & hayfever tablet that relieves hayfever & allergy symptoms. Zyrtec hayfever and allergy capsules are rapid acting and provide relief for 24 hours.
Relieves hayfever & allergy symptoms, including:
- Runny nose
- Watery/itchy eyes
- Hives and itchy skin rash
Suitable For: 12 years old – Adult.
Product Claims: Free from sugar, gluten and lactose.
Boxed Contents: 42 liquid capsules.
Size: 42 Capsules
• 42 Liquid Capsules
• Hayfever & Allergy Relief
• 24 Hour Relief
Do not use if capsule foil is broken.
Do not use:
– For children under 12 years of age.
– If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your doctor before use if you.
– Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
– Are breastfeeding.
– Have liver or kidney disease.CAUTION
If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, including blisters with or without rash or fever, stop use and see your doctor.
– ZYRTEC® may cause drowsiness. Avoid alcohol. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
– Keep to the recommended dose except on advice from your doctor/pharmacist.
– In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
– Keep out of reach from children.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Does not contain gluten, sucrose or lactose.
Active Ingredients: (Per capsule) Cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg.
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
Adults and Children over 12 years: 1 capsule every 24 hours as necessary. Swallow whole with water. Do not chew or crush. Use as long as needed.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C. Keep dry.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.