We all know the benefits of apple cider vinegar, but have you thought about Coconut Cider Vinegar before? Yum Natural has crafted this certified organic natural and raw with no additives CCV(Coconut Cider Vinegar) as an alternative to the apple cider vinegar.
Let’s be honest who really loves the taste of apple cider vinegar (ACV)? No one! The CCV(Coconut Cider Vinegar) by Yum Natural has a milder and sweeter taste when compared to its cousin ACV. Coconut vinegar has a cloudy and white appearance, and this one by Yum Natural comes with the mother so that you can have all the health benefits of this cider vinegar.
The CCV (Coconut Cider Vinegar) is perfect to be added to salads, marinades, soups, and many other dishes. You will not only get a better-tasting cider vinegar, but you will also add many health benefits when having this CCV.
When you have CCV (Coconut Cider Vinegar) by Yum Natural, you’ll:
- Support healthier digestion as this product is naturally fermented, which can contribute to beneficial bacteria to gut health.
- Support body composition goals as coconut vinegar contain acetic acid, which is a compound that has shown to help reduce hunger as you feel fuller for longer.
- Ingest a vinegar that includes probiotics, polyphenols, and nutrients, which is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Have a product that is certified organic and raw, which contains no additives or gluten. This coconut vinegar is also vegan friendly and sustainable.
- Consume a coconut cider vinegar that is naturally fermented, and unfiltered with the mother.
- Have a unique alternative to other types of vinegar and may offer plenty of health benefits.
CCV (Coconut Cider Vinegar) by Yum Natural is made using a natural fermentation process that contains no preservatives or chemicals. You can trust that Yum Natural has made this coconut cider vinegar with high protein coconut milk and the amino acids from the coconut sap. This product is rich in acetic acid, which will provide you and your body with many health benefits. Try it out today!
Each serve (1 tablespoon) of CCV (Coconut Cider Vinegar) by Yum Natural contains:
- 3 calories and 0.1g of protein
- 0.5g of carbohydrate and 0.5g is sugar
- Certified organic and natural ingredients with no additives
- Zero fat, gluten, animal products, or GMO