Children’s upper arm bedwetting alarm for ages 5+. When the child wets the bed, a moisture-sensitive alarm will sound and/or vibrate helping the child to recognise and respond to the sensation of a full bladder while asleep.
• Bedwetting alarms have been found to be one of the most effective methods of training a child out of bedwetting
• When the child wets the bed, a moisturesensitive alarm will sound and/or vibrate
• Helps the child to recognise and respond to the sensation of a full bladder while asleep
• User Friendly, Light & Compact
• Adjustable Arm Band
• Sound & Vibration Mode
• Vibration Only Mode
• LED Light Indicator
• USB Rechargeable Battery with Charging Cable
• Progress Chart & Stickers
Boxed Contents: Betwetting alarm, Adjustable arm band, USB charging cable, Progress chart & stickers, Instruction manual
Size: 1 Pack
Read the enclosed instructions and use only as directed. Not recommended for children under 5 years of age.
“• Keep the product and its components out of reach of children when not in use.
• Keep children away from the packaging material.
• DO NOT let children play with the product.
• DO NOT use the product on a child without a night shirt or pyjama top.
This is important to avoid strangulation risk.
• DO NOT allow the product to be submerged into water as this will
damage the internal components.
• DO NOT drop or put heavy objects on the product.
• DO NOT attempt to open or disassemble the product.
• This product is equipped with a Lithium-ion battery. Failure to follow these
instructions could cause the Lithium-ion battery to leak acid, become hot,
explode or ignite and cause injury and/or damage:
— DO NOT expose to temperatures over 60 °C.
— DO NOT store or leave the product near sources of heat, in direct strong
sunlight, in a high temperature location, in a pressurized container or in
a microwave oven.
— If battery leakage occurs and comes into contact with the skin or eyes,
immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• The product must only be supplied at safety extra low voltage corresponding
to the marking on the product.
“Before Using the Bedwetting Alarm
• Check the product is intact. DO NOT use if broken.
• Ensure the product is fully charged. Refer to Charging the Bedwetting Alarm instructions
• Test the product first on a damp cloth. Turn the product onto the Vibration Only or Sound & Vibration Mode via the mode switch. Clamp the sensor clip onto the damp cloth. If the product is sounding and/or vibrating then the product is working.
• Let the child experiment with the product before using at night time, so they are not frightened by the noise.
If any abnormalities are detected, please contact our service centre: 1800 807 464
Using the Bedwetting Alarm
1. Select which Mode you wish to use via the mode switch.
2. Attach the product to the child’s upper arm. Insert the plastic hook into the small loop of the arm band. Adjust the tightness to ensure it fits snugly, but comfortably (not too tight).
3. Pass the cord under the child’s pyjama top to avoid strangulation risk.
4. Open the sensor clip via the lever and attach it to the child’s underwear/ pyjama pants (where urine is most likely). Ensure the sensor clip is closed firmly on the fabric and that the cord does not hinder the child’s movement.
5. At the first sign of moisture, the alarm will sound and/or vibrate to wake the child. The LED indicator will flash blue.
6. As soon as the child wakes up (they may need assistance from you), they should go to the toilet and finish emptying their bladder. It is important the child learns to go directly to the toilet before doing anything else. Turn off the alarm and unclip it from the child’s underwear (you can teach the child to do this themselves).
7. Clean and dry the product and re-attach it to a clean dry pair of underwear or pyjama pants.
• Clean the product as per above Cleaning instructions.
• Turn the product to the OFF Mode and leave the sensor clip in the open position when not in use.
• Keep the product and its components out of reach of children when not in use.
• Store in a safe cool dry place.
• DO NOT store or leave the product near sources of heat, in direct strong sunlight, in a high temperature location, in a pressurized container or in a microwave oven.
• DO NOT put heavy objects on the product.