Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly is ideal for the temporary pain relief associated with mild forms of osteoarthritis of the knees and fingers.
With Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly you can forget about managing your osteoarthritis pain and get on with your day. That’s because Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly is the only anti-inflammatory gel formulated to last for up to 12 hours. Applied directly to the joint, its concentrated anti-inflammatory formula penetrates deep into the skin to provide targeted joint pain relief (knee pain and finger pain) in mild osteoarthritis.
Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly contains the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac. Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory that works to relieve osteoarthritis joint pain and reduce swelling. The patented technology in Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly helps the gel to penetrate deeply into the skin to enhance delivery of diclofenac to the site of osteoarthritis joint pain. Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly is non-greasy and has no strong odours. Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly is available in 100 g and 150 g tubes.
- Use Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly to provide targeted anti-inflammatory pain relief from osteoarthritis joint pain (knee pain and finger pain).
- The only gel providing up to 12 hours of pain relief for localised osteoarthritis.
- Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly is for temporary joint pain relief.
- Easy-open cap.
- Apply only once every 12 hours for osteoarthritis pain.
- Non-greasy formula
- No strong odours.
- Available in 100 g and 150 g tubes.
• On children under 12 years of age
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• If you have an allergy to diclofenac, aspirin or any other NSAID or pain relieverStop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You experience an allergic reaction
While using this product:
• Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to, do not use this product with other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, other anti-inflammatory medicines, or with other medicines you are taking regularly
• Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product if you have asthma
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
• Excessive use may be harmful
• For external use only
• Avoid contact with eyes”CAUTION
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Diclofenac diethylammonium 23.2 mg/gActive Ingredients: Diclofenac diethylamine 23.2 mg/g
Contains: Isoprophyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol and Butylated Hydroxytoluene as preservatives
Rub gently into the affected area 2 times daily (preferably morning and evening). Do not use for more than 3 weeks unless a doctor has told you to.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C