Vicks VapoRub Chest Rub and Vapourising Ointment relieves 4 cough & cold symptoms; cough, blocked nose, muscular aches & pains.
Active ingredients in Vicks VapoRub work in two ways:
1) By Inhalation – Medicinal vapours help relieve nasal congestion.;
2) By Stimulation – Rub in. VapoRub Acts directly on the skin, warming away muscular aches and pains
– Relieves: Cough, Nasal congestion, Body ache, Headache, and Muscle stiffness
– Provides up to 8 hours relief from cold symptoms
– Suitable for adults and children above 2 years old
– Available in two pack sizes: 50g | 100g
Product Claims: provides up to 8 hours relief from cold symptoms
• Helps Relief Distress of Colds. Up to 8 hours Relief * *From Nasal Congestion due to colds
• Blocked nose relief in 5 minutes
• Relieves symptoms of Common Cold such as Cough and Blocked nose.
• Relieves Body Ache & Sore muscles
• Use as MEDICATED VAPOUR to relieve NASAL CONGESTION.
• Use as RUB ON MASSAGE for temporary relief from COUGHS DUE TO COLDS and MINOR MUSCULAR ACHES due to colds
• Relieves 4 Cough & Cold Symptoms; cough, blocked nose, muscular aches & pains
Do not heat directly or place in any container in which you are heating water. Never expose VapoRub to flame or use in a microwave oven. Such improper use may cause harm/burns. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical assistance or contact a poison information centre immediately. Use care when using with hot/steaming water (not boiling) to avoid scalding.CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
Use only as directed. If fever is present or symptoms persist, consult a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils. Not to be used on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pads.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please keep carton for future reference.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 2.82% w/w, Camphor 5.26% w/w, Eucalyptus Oil 1.33% w/w
Contains: Turpentine Oil, Cedar Leaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil and Thymol in a petrolatum base