Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic is a multipurpose liquid. 100% pure.
PABA Free?: Yes
Skin Type: Combination| Dry| Normal| Oily
Skin Condition: Breakouts
Alcohol Free?: Yes
• Kills 99.99% of household germs
• Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
• Treats many fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infections
• 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
• Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil exceeds Australian and International minimum standards for Terpinen-4-ol and contains lower levels of para-cymene and 1,8 cineole to help minimise the risk of potential skin sensitisation
• Sourced from and made in Australia.
• Product not tested on animals
Keep out of reach of children.CAUTIONSkin patch test prior to use, if sensitivity occurs discontinue use.FIRST AID INFORMATION
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone 131126) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do Not induce vomiting. For the treatment of minor burns. Immediately apply cold water to the burn for at least 20 minutes prior to use. Medical advice should be sought for the treatment of more serious burns.HAZMAT Class: 3 – Flammable Liquid and Combustible Liquid
Active Ingredients: Melaleuca Oil 1mL/mL.
Apply sparingly to minor cuts, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Do not cover the applied area. For external use only.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
Remove cap and recycle glass.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes