Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream relieves minor skin inflammation.
• Easily absorbed into the skin
• For grazes and minor skin irritations
• Australia’s natural antiseptic
Thursday Plantation Antiseptic Cream captures the antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil to treat dry or inflamed skin conditions. Contains Australian Tea Tree Oil, Australia’s natural antiseptic.Suitable For: May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
PABA Free?: Yes
Skin Type: Combination| Dry| Normal| Oily
Skin Condition: Breakouts
Alcohol Free?: Yes
• Gently soothes and relieves minor skin irritations.
• May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
• Suitable for larger areas of the body
• Light and easily absorbed by the skin
• Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredients
Active Ingredients: Melaleuca Oil 50mg/g.
Apply liberally to minor wounds, cuts, scratches, abrasions, insect bites and other minor skin irritations.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes