Sudafed Xylo Nasal Decongestant Spray unblocks your nose, clears nasal congestion and moisturises dry nasal lining. Sinus decongestant for sinusitis, colds, flu and hayfever. This nose spray contains Xylometazoline Hydrochloride for sinus relief.
Sudafed Xylo Nasal Decongestant Spray unblocks stuffy nose, clears congested sinus and moisturises dry nasal lining.
– Get fast effective sinus relief
– Nose spray contains Xylometazoline Hydrochloride which clears nasal congestion
– Reduces swelling and helps stop a runny nose so you can breathe easily again
– Unblocks your nose.
– Clears sinus congestion
– Moisturises dry nasal lining
Twin Value PackBoxed Contents: 2 x 10mL, 2 x 80 sprays.
Size: 2 x 10mL
• Moisturises – Unblocks – Clears
• 2 x 10mL = 2 x 80 Sprays
– In children under 12 years.
– If you are hypersensitive to xylometazoline or any of the ingredients.
– For a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children unless advised by a doctor.
Ask your doctor before use:
– If you have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.CAUTION- Keep out of reach of children.
– If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms occur, stop use and see your doctor.
– Package contains small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
– Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
– For nasal use only.
– If ingested seek medical help immediately.IMPORTANT INFORMATIONPharmacy Medicine
Active Ingredients: Active ingredient (per spray):
Xylometazoline hydrochloride 99 micrograms
2 Blow nose gently.
3 Keep head upright. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger.
4 Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply.Adults and children 12 years and over:
Use 1 spray in each nostril up to three times a day as needed. Do not use more often than every 8 hours.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25° C.Storage Temperature: Below 25° C.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes