Sudafed PE Sinus + Anti-Inflammatory pain relief provides double action relief from sinus pain and headaches, cold and flu symptoms and blocked or runny noses.
Sudafed PE Sinus + Anti-Inflammatory pain relief provides double action relief from sinus pain and headaches, cold and flu symptoms and blocked or runny noses.Boxed Contents: 24 Pack
Size: 24 Pack
– For children under 12 years.
– If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, ibuprofen, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
– If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
– If you are taking antidepressants.
– If you have a stomach disorder or ulcer.
– If you have impaired kidney function.
– If you have heart failure.
– If blister foil is broken.Ask your doctor before use if you
– have asthma
– have high blood pressure.
– have heart problems.
– are breastfeeding
– Have any medical condition or are taking other medicines including those ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– Are 65 years or over.CAUTION- If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
– If you get an allergic reaction, including hives, facial swelling wheezing, skin reddening, rash or blisters, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
– Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
– Do not exceed the recommended dose.
– Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
– Excessive use may be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
– Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg.
How many: 2 tablets with fluid every 4 to 6 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: After a few days except on medical adviceUSAGE ADVICEUse for the temporary relief of:
-Sinus pain and headaches.
-Cold and flu symptoms.
-Blocked or runny noses.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C. Keep in a dry, dark place.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.