Sudafed PE Sinus + Pain Relief is use for sinus pain relief, sinus headaches and blocked or runny nose.
Sudafed PE Sinus + Pain Relief tablets are ideal for sinus pain relief, sinus headaches and blocked or runny nose. Get relief from sinus congestion and pressure, plus headaches
-Alcohol FreeSuitable For: Sinus pain relief, sinus headaches, blocked or runny noses
Boxed Contents: 48 Pack
Size: 48 Pack
– for children under 12 years
– if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
– if you have taken paracetamol
– if you are taking antidepressants
– if blister foil is broken.Ask your doctor before use if you
– have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
– have high blood pressure
– have heart problems
– are pregnant or breastfeeding.CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
– If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
– Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
– Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
– Keep to recommended dose.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Wherever you see the PE logo on our products, the main active is Phenylephrine.
Active Ingredients: (Per tablet) Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg.
Take 1 – 2 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours;
When to stop:
Adults after a few days.
Children 48 hours except on medical advice.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30° C. Keep in a dry, dark place.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.