Sudafed PE Nasal Decongestant is ideal for temporary relief of blocked or runny noses. Get relief from sinus pressure and congestion by reducing swollen nasal passages.
Alcohol FreeSuitable For: Blocked or runny noses
Boxed Contents: 48 Tablets
Size: 48 Pack
– For children under 12 years.
– If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
– If you are taking antidepressants.
– If blister foil is broken.Ask your doctor before use if you
– Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines.
– Have high blood pressure.
– Have heart problems.
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding.Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.CAUTIONPharmacy Medicine.
Keep out of reach of children.If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Whenever you see PE on our products the active ingredient is Phenylephrine.FIRST AID INFORMATION
In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
Active Ingredients: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg
How many: 1 tablet every 4 hours when necessary. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: After 7 days except on medical advice.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C. Keep in a dry, dark place.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C