– For fast, soothing and effective relief from the discomfort of sore throats and minor mouth infections.
– Contains two antibacterial agents to help kill bacteria that can cause sore throats and mouth infections.
– Suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
– Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
Store below 25°C.
– Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Each lozenge contains 2.29g Isomalt/Maltitol and Sodium Saccharin.
Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg
– Not suitable for children 6 years and under.
– If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
– Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
– This product contains Isomalt and Maltitol which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Contains: Each lozenge contains 2.29g Isomalt/Maltitol and Sodium Saccharin.
Supplied by Reckitt Benckiser.
The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.