Rhinocort Extra Strength Hayfever & Allergy Non-Drowsy Nasal Spray helps to prevent and relieve sneezing, blocked, runny or itchy nose caused by hayfever and other allergies. Comes with 2 x 120 spray bottles. Apply 2 sprays in each nostril one per day.
Rhinocort Extra Strength Hayfever & Allergy Non-Drowsy Nasal Spray prevents and provides relief from frustrating hayfever and allergy symptoms which typically include sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and an itchy, runny or blocked nose. This value pack comes with two 120 spray bottles of Rhinocort Extra Strength Hayfever & Allergy Non-Drowsy Nasal Spray. Rhinocort protects from allergies associated with:
Rhinocort allergy spray works by reducing inflammation in the nose to relieve hayfever & allergy symptoms, and has the following benefits;
– Provides 12- 24 hr relief.
– Non drowsy.
– Scent free.
– Convenient, flexible dosing.
– Budesonide (32ug per spray) is a corticosteroid that helps to prevent and treat hayfever and allergy symptoms by reducing swelling in the nasal passages.
Rhinocort Nasal Spray comes in both Extra Strength and Original Strength varieties.Boxed Contents: Twin Pack (Non-Drowsy Aqueous Nasal Spray).
Size: 120 Sprays x 2 Pack
• Hayfever And Allergy Relief
• Once Daily Dosage
• Allergy Nasal Spray
• 24 Hour Effectiveness
• 2 x 120 Dose Value Pack
Ready to take charge of your Allergies?
Rhinocort? Extra Strength allows you to take charge of your allergies with its dual-action that both relieves and prevents those frustrating hayfever and allergy symptoms.
Rhinocort? is an intranasal corticosteroid spray (INCS) effective against the toughest of seasonal and year round allergies for 24 hours.
Take charge and show those allergies who’s boss with Rhinocort.
- Rhinocort? dual action offers both relief and prevention of hayfever & allergy symptoms.
- Relief and prevention lasting for 24 hours
- Relieves hayfever & allergy symptoms
- Blocked nose, runny nose, itchy nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- No bitter taste
- Gentle on the nose
- Fragrance free
- Low postnasal drip
– for children under 12 years of age.
– for children under 18 years of age for perennial allergic rhinitis.
– if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
– continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor.Ask your doctor before use if
– you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding.CAUTION- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear see your doctor.
– For nasal use only.
– In the event of an overdose seek medical attention immediately.
– Read enclosed leaflet before using Rhinocort Hayfever and Allergy Extra Strength for a full description of warnings and precautions.
Keep out of reach of children.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Active Ingredients: Budesonide 64 micrograms.
Contains: Potassium Sorbate 1.2mg/mL as a preservative.
12 years and over
Seasonal allergic rhinitis (Hayfever).Age:
18 years and over
Perennial allergic rhinitis (Allergy)How often:
Apply two sprays into each nostril once daily.
Read enclosed leaflet for further details.
Do not use more than 256µg (4 sprays) each day.USAGE ADVICE
For best results, Rhinocort should be used regularly to keep hayfever and allergy symptoms under control.
Using Rhinocort 1-2 days prior to exposure to pollen and allergens can help prevent symptoms from occurring.
Use only if carton seal is unbroken.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C. Do not freeze.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
Recyclable.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes