If you want to push your workouts to the highest level possible, you need to be thinking about your nutrition during the workout. That’s where Cluster Bomb by Redcon1 comes into play.
Many people are highly focused on their pre-workout supplement as well as their post workout supplement, but completely neglect what’s happening during the workout itself. This is the most import time!
Cluster Bomb by Redcon1 provides you with a fast acting quality carb source that you can take in and continue on with that intense workout you have planned.
If you add a scoop of Cluster Bomb by Redcon1 to your workout session, you’ll enjoy:
- Better muscle pumps during that workout session
- Improved muscle strength and peak force contraction
- Better muscle endurance
- Faster recovery immediately following your workout session
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Improved anabolic response (you won’t become quite so catabolic during the workout session!)
- More mental focus and clarify, no more ‘hitting the wall’ so to speak
- No annoying cramps that you may get with other carbohydrate products
- Easy to consume – just mix and drink
- Improved hydration since it’ll be mixed with water
When you stop and think about it, while all the ingredients found in a pre workout product are important, nothing is more important than the energy source that fuels each and every muscle contraction. If you aren’t able to contract fully, you aren’t going to hit those PR’s.
We’ve all noticed how our performance plummets when we don’t get enough carbohydrates in our diet so imagine what taking carbs in during the workout will do. You’ll see immediate benefits and go on to crush through your PR’s and notice great improvements in your fitness level.
With each serving of Redcon1 you take in, you’ll get:
- 25 grams of cluster Dextrin
- No fillers
- Easily mixable
- Fast acting
So if you are looking for a way to give yourself an extra edge with your workout program, don’t overlook Cluster Bomb by Redcon1. It’s a simple intra-workout supplement that you can’t afford to be missing out on.