Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch Step 3 is a quit smoking aid. Nicorette’s patch works as a quit smoking aid by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. This low dose patch is designed to use as the final step in quitting smoking.
Nicorette Quit Smoking 16hr Invisipatch Nicotine patch is a quit smoking aid.
Nicorette patches work by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
This step 3 nicotine patch is a low dose nicotine patch and is designed to be the final step to quit smoking.
• 10 mg nicotine patch
• semi-transparent patch(blends with most skin tones).
• nicotine transdermal patch releases nicotine slowly over a 16 hour period through your skin into the bloodstream
Use Nicorette’s nicotine patch with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products.
Nicorette Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with just NRT patches, you can use Nicorette 2mg Gum, in addition to Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch patch for better craving relief. This may increase your likelihood of quitting smoking.Boxed Contents: 7 semi-transparent (blend with most skin tones) patches.
Size: 7 Pack
• Discreet Craving Relief
• Step 3 10mg Patch
• 7 Semi-Transparent Patches
• 16 Hours
– Are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
– Are under 12 years of age.
– Have psoriasis or dermatitis.
– Are breastfeeding.CAUTIONKeep used and unused patches out of reach of children and animals.IMPORTANT INFORMATIONFoil sealed for your protection.
Active Ingredients: Nicotine 15.75mg (10mg/16hrs).
Contains: Each 16hr patch (transdermal delivery system) contains 15.75mg of nicotine.
– A higher dose patch is used first followed by lower dose patches for up to 12 weeks.
– Read pack patch by patches up insert before use.
– Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.How to apply:
1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after use.
2. Apply to clean and dry skin using a different part of the body each day.
3. Remove plastic coating. Do not touch sticky surface. Press patch onto skin for about 10 seconds.
4. Run finger around the edge of the patch to ensure seal.
– Apply 1 patch every morning to skin of the thigh, hip, arm or chest. Remove the patch before going to bed.Adults 18 years and over who:
– Have completed 8 weeks treatment with the 15mg/16hr patch.
For how long:
– Weeks 9 – 12. Then stop use.
Adults 18 years and over who:
– Have completed 8 weeks treatment with the 25mg/16hr patch + 2 weeks treatment with the 15mg/16hr patch.
For how long:
Weeks 11 and 12. Then stop use.
Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with single use NRT, you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addition to NICORETTE 16hr INVISIPATCH for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of NICORETTE Gum 2mg a day (see back of gum pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).USAGE ADVICE
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you.
– Are pregnant.
– Are under 18 years of age.
– Are taking any other medicines.
– Have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
– Have kidney or liver disease.
– Take insulin for diabetes.
– Have an overactive thyroid.
– Have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.
RecyclableRecyclable Packaging?: Yes
Nicorette offers a range of NRT products which can increase your chances of quitting successfully versus willpower alone.
What’s more – if you stay smoke-free for your first week of quitting, you’re 9×2,3 more likely to have a successful quit attempt. We can help you get through that crucial first week.
Every Nicorette product can be carried and used discreetly, so you can bring it with you on the go.
Our manufacturing site in Helsingborg, Sweden has been certified to be carbon neutral for all energy sources across manufacturing, warehousing, and research and development facilities.
Nicorette Nicotine Patch 16hr INVISIPATCH® provides relief to give your body a break from nicotine while you sleep, they’re less likely to cause skin irritation and sleep disturbances than 24hr patches.
The semi-transparent patch blends with most skin tones and discreetly releases nicotine into your bloodstream over a 16 hour period.
Combination therapy means using two forms of NRT together.
1. Patches reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings throughout the day
2. QuickMist, Gum, Lozenge or Inhalators are used to relieve breakthrough cravings.
Step 1 – 25mg/16hr
• For those who smoke 15 or more a day
• Available in packs of 7, 14, and 28
Step 2 – 15mg/16hr
• For those who smoke 15 or less a day, or on completion of Step 1
• Available in packs of 7
Step 3 – 10mg/16hr
• On completion of Step 2
• Available in packs of 7
1. IRI Aztec, Total GSR Smoking Cessation, Australia Pharmacy Grocery. AU$ and Units, MAT 22/03/2020.
2. Compared against those smokers who were not abstinent in week 1 as part of an abrupt quit attempt.
3. P. Tonnesen et.al, Eur Respir J 1999: 13: 238-246.
4. NICORETTE® approved prescribing information.