The next generation of teat – the result of extensive research in latching, peristaltic movement and swallowing. Our Softouch Peristaltic PLUS teat aims to be the closest teat to a mother’s nipple to reduce nipple confusion and promote easy bottle feeding.
– SS size for babies that drink 50ml in approx 10 minutes.
– S size for babies that drink 100ml in approx 10 mins.
– M size for babies that drink 150ml in approx 10 mins.
– L for babies who drink 200ml in approx 10 mins.
– LL for babies who drink 200ml in approx 5 mins.
L for babies who drink 200ml in approx 10 mins. The L teat tip is a cross-cut or Y-cut, meaning no milk will drip out without your baby actively sucking.When your baby does suck, the cross-cut opens like petals of a flower allowing as much milk to flow through as the strength of your baby’s suck.This is why this style of teat is often called a Variable cut.