Little Parachoc Liquid Paraffin Chocolate Vanilla flavour is for the medical treatment of constipation and free from lactose, sugar and gluten.
Little Parachoc is a chocolate vanilla flavoured oral liquid for the medical treatment of constipation.
It works by gently lubricating the bowel wall and softening the faecal mass. This makes stools easier to pass to help achieve bowel movement.
– Lactose Free
– Sugar Free
– Gluten Free
Little provides a range of products that have been specially formulated for your little ones.
We understand that it’s the little things that make a big difference…Suitable For: 1 Year+
Product Claims: For the medical treatment of constipation
Dual action: lubricates and softens
Great tasting chocolate vanilla flavour
Free from lactose, sugar and gluten.
• Stimulant free, gentle stool softener
• Chocolate vanilla flavour
• Easy to mix into food
• Free from lactose, sugar and gluten.
– Less than 2 hours before lying down
– In the presence of unexplained abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
– To struggling, uncooperative children, to children in severe distress, with severe development delays or with reflux as there is an increased risk of aspiration (liquid paraffin being regurgitated and inhaled into the lungs). Little Parachoc is dangerous if it gets into the lungs
– To children younger than 1 year of age
– To children under 2 years of age without the advice of a doctor
– Over a long period of time without the advice of a doctor.This product does not replace the need for a high fibre diet and high fluid intake to ensure normal bowel function. Inappropriate prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence.If symptoms persist seek medical advice.Contains Benzoic acid, Potassium sorbate and Saccharin sodium.CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children.
Purpose: Stool softenerContains: Benzoic acid, Potassium sorbate, Saccharin sodium and calcium Cyclamate. Flavourings are artificial vanilla and artificial chocoaltes essences.Allergen Free From: Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
Shake well before use. Tighten cap after use.Age
1 year – 6 years
How much: 10 – 15mL
How often: Daily7 years – 12 years
How much: 20mL
How often: DailyAdults
How much: 40mL
How often: DailyUSAGE ADVICE
Use only as directed.
Do not use if seal around cap is broken or missing.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C. Keep out of direct sunlight.Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C.