Panadol Rapid Paracetamol 500mg is a fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with Headache/Tension headache, Migraine headache, Muscular aches, Period pain, Toothache, Cold & flu symptoms. Reduces fever.
Suitable For: People with stomach ulcers. Breastfeeding mothers.
Boxed Contents: 80 Caplets (Capsule shaped tablets)
Size: 80 Caplets
Benefits of Panadol Rapid
• It offers fast, effective temporary relief of pain
• Absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol Tablets
• Caplets are oval-shaped, as well as film-coated, making them easier to swallow and leaving no bitter aftertaste
Panadol Rapid provides relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
• Headache/Tension headache
• Migraine headache
• Muscular aches
• Cold & flu symptoms
• Period pain
Why Choose Panadol Rapid?
Pain shouldn’t get in the way of living life to the fullest. Panadol Rapid contains soidum bicarbonate, enabling it to be absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol Tablets.
When you want fast pain relief from headaches, toothaches and body aches, choose Panadol Rapid. Like other Panadol products, Panadol Rapid is gentle on the stomach.*
When used as directed
• The ingredients in Panadol Extra are a clinically proven combination of ingredients to fight tough pain
• Each caplet contains paracetamol and caffeine, plus advanced Optizorb technology, designed to fight five types of tough pain
– If you are allergic to paracetamol
– If using other medicines containing paracetamol
– For children below age 12
– For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
– For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
– If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
– If the package use-by date below has expired
– Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefullyAsk a doctor before use
– If you have liver or kidney problems
– If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)Stop use and see your doctor immediately if
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.While using this product
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated. Keep to the recommended dose. Two caplets contain 352 mg (15.3 mmol) of sodium – this should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.CAUTIONPharmacy medicine.
Keep out of reach of children.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
• Sodium bicarbonate
• Cellulose – microcrystalline
• Starch – pregelatinised maize
• Sodium Starch Glycolate
• Starch – maize
• Water – purified
• Magnesium stearate
• Colloidal Anhydrous Silica
• Titanium dioxide
• Glycerol triacetate
• Carnauba wax
• Macrogol 8000Active Ingredients: Each caplet contains Paracetamol 500 mg
Age: 12 – Adult
How often: Every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs)USAGE ADVICE2 way safety seal system.
Use only if seals are intact.
– Carton safety seals.
– Heat sealed blister.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.