Panadol Extra with Optizorb Formulation contains a clinically proven combination of ingredients for fighting tough pain.
When you want tough pain relief, choose Panadol Extra with Optizorb, from Australia’s Most Trusted Pain Relief Brand.*
Panadol Extra with Optizorb contains a clinically proven combination of medicinal ingredients. Each caplet contains paracetamol and caffeine, with advanced Optizorb technology. Panadol Extra with Optizorb is designed to fight five types of tough pain: migraine headache, period pain, tension headache, muscle aches and pains, and dental pain/toothache.
Get tough on tough pain. Choose Panadol Extra with Optizorb Caplets for relief of tough pain.
Panadol Extra with Optizorb (pain relief caplets) doesn’t contain ibuprofen, gluten, lactose or sugar.
Panadol Extra with Optizorb (pain relief caplets) contains a clinically proven combination of medicinal ingredients for fighting five types of tough pain.
Panadol Extra with Optizorb acts fast to provide pain relief of the following types of tough pain:
- Headache/Tension headache
- Migraine headache
- Period pain
- Muscular aches and pains
- Toothache/Dental pain
Panadol Extra provides tough pain relief. When you want a tough pain reliever, choose Panadol Extra with Optizorb.
*Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Survey Australia, 2018
Boxed Contents: 20 caplets, capsule shaped tablets
Size: 20 Pack
– If you are allergic to paracetamol, caffeine or hydroxybenzoates
– If using other medicines containing paracetamol or caffeine
– For children below age 12
– For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
– For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
– If pregnant, except on medical advice
– If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
– If the package use-by date has expired
– Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefullyAsk a doctor before use
– If you have liver or kidney problems
– If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
– If you are breastfeedingStop use and see your doctor immediately if
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol. These reactions are very rare.”IMPORTANT INFORMATIONWhile using Panadol Extra with Optizorb (pain relief caplets):
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATIONLimit the use of caffeine-containing products (including tea and coffee) when taking these caplets. One dose of Panadol Extra contains 130mg of caffeine – this is about 2 cups of instant coffee. Caffeine may cause sleeplessness if it is taken within several hours before going to bed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Each caplet contains Paracetamol 500mg & Caffeine 65mg.Active Ingredients: Each caplet contains Paracetamol 500mg & Caffeine 65mg.
Contains: Hydroxybenzoates as preservatives.
12 years – Adult: Take 2 caplets every 4-6 hours with water as required (Maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours).USAGE ADVICE
HOW TO USE PANADOL EXTRA WITH OPTIZORB FORMULATION (PAIN RELIEF CAPLETS):
Age: 12 – Adult
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.