Otrivin Nasal Spray Menthol Adult clears blocked noses.
Suitable For: Blocked Noses
– Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
– If irritation occurs or if you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
– If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
– Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
– Do not use in or around eyes.IMPORTANT INFORMATIONDo not use if carton pack seals imprinted with GSK logo are missing or broken.
Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative. Contains Menthol and Cineole as Fragrances
– Blow nose gently to clear.
– Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply.
– Withdraw nozzle and release applicator.
– Repeat in other nostril.
– Wipe nozzle and replace cap.USAGE ADVICEUse Otrivin for:
Fast, temporary, relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.Who can use Otrivin:
Adults and children 12 years and over. Otrivin Junior is available for children aged 6-11 years.Dosage:
– Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 spray per nostril.
– Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
– Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
– Do not exceed the recommended dosage.SAFETY DIRECTIONSDo not use:
– If under 12 years.
– If you are allergic to Xylometazoline.
– After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
– If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
– If you have inflammatory nasal dryness.Ask your doctor before use:
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant.
– If you have any other medical conditions.
– If you are taking other medicnes.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.