Otrivin Nasal Drops Junior clears blocked noses.
• Acts in five minutes
– Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
– If irritation occurs or if you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
– Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
– Do not use in or around eyes.IMPORTANT INFORMATIONDo not use if cap seal is missing or broken.
Measured dose Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg/mL.Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative.
– Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release required number of drops.
– Repeat in other nostril. Replace cap.USAGE ADVICEUse Otrivin for:
Fast, temporary, relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.Who can use Otrivin Junior:
Children aged 6-11 years only on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.Dosage:
– Children aged 6-11 years: 2-3 drops per nostril.
– Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
– Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
– Do not exceed the recommended dosage.SAFETY DIRECTIONSDo not use:
– In children under 6 years of age.
– If allergic to Xylometazoline.
– After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
– If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
– If you have inflammatory nasal dryness.
Ask your doctor before use:
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant.
– If you have any other medical conditions.
– If you are taking other medicines.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.