Otrivin Nasal Spray Junior clears blocked noses.
– Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
– If irritation occurs or you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
– If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
– Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
– Do not use in or around eyes.IMPORTANT INFORMATIONDo not use if carton pack seals imprinted with Novartis logo are missing or broken.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5 mg/mL.Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative
– Clear nose of mucus by wiping, or have child blow gently.
– Insert nozzle into the nostril and press applicator firmly once. Children old enough to understand should be told to sniff during application.
– Withdraw nozzle and release applicator. Repeat in other nostril.
– Wipe nozzle and replace cap.USAGE ADVICEUse Otrivin for:
Fast, temporary, relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.Who can use Otrivin Junior:
Children aged 6-11 years only on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
– Children aged 6-11 years: 2 sprays per nostril.
– Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
– Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
– Do not exceed the recommended dosage.SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Do not use:
– In children under 6 years of age.
– If allergic to Xylometazoline.
– After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
– If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
– If you have inflammatory nasal dryness.
Ask your doctor before use:
– If you are pregnant or breast feeding or trying to become pregnant.
– If you have any other medical conditions.
– If you are taking other medicines.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.