Oral-B Super Floss is ideal for cleaning braces, bridges and wide gaps between teeth. Its three unique components – a stiffened-end dental floss threader, spongy floss and regular floss – all work together for maximum benefits.
– Stiffened end to floss under appliances.
– Spongy-floss to clean around appliances and in wide spaces.
– Regular floss to help remove plaque under gumline.
Bridges, Braces, Implants and Wide Spaces:
– Using the stiffened end, thread the spongy-floss between teeth and appliance or through wide spaces.
– Use a soft back-and-forth motion to help remove bacterial plaque.
– Pull the spongy-floss through to the regular floss section. Gently slide the regular floss under the gumline. Use an up-and-down motion to remove plaque.
– Gently slide regular floss between teeth and under the gumline. Clean under the gumline as directed above. Use a fresh section of floss for every tooth.