What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
– Back pain.
– Migraine headache.
– Tension headache.
– Muscular pain.
– Cold & flu symptoms.
– Period pain.
– Dental pain.
– Sinus pain.
– Arthritic pain.
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 caplet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours).
Store below 25°C.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use if:
– you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
– you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
– for more than 3 days at a time.
– if you have asthma.
– if you are taking other medicines containing Ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
– in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
– in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
– if you are taking medication regularly.
– if you are aged 65 years or over.
– in children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: you have an allergic reaction.