Nivea Sun After Sun Moisture Lotion 200ml
Don't Pay RRP - Save: $2.51
|Buy 3+ get Extra 1% OFF||1% $6.92|
|Buy 6+ get Extra 3% OFF||3% $6.78|
|Buy 10+ get Extra 5% OFF||5% $6.64|
- Quality Ingredients: made with organic Aloe Vera and Hyaluron
- Fast Absorbing: intensively moisturises the skin for up to 48 hours
- Effective Formula: non-sticky, designed to help soothe sunburnt skin
- Protective Lotion: helps to avoid peeling and flaking cause by sun damage
- Moisturising: Restores moisture lost after sun exposure
- Skin Safe: skin compatibility of this lotion has been dermatologically approved
NIVEA SUN After Sun Moisture Lotion has been formulated to be non-greasy and provide soothing relief from the discomfort caused by sunburn. The caring formula, made with Aloe Vera and Hyaluron, provides you with 48 hour moisture and helps to restore the skin’s moisture loss after sunburn. The lotion cools and soothes the skin after sun exposure and instantly relieves the uncomfortable signs of sun-stressed skin. Its non-sticky formula absorbs quickly and helps to avoid peeling or flaking whilst also providing protection against premature aging caused by free radicals. The skin compatibility of this lotion has been dermatologically approved.
1. Apply generously after sun exposure and smooth in evenly.
2. Reapply whenever your skin feels dehydrated.
List of Ingredients
Included:Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citral, Parfum
Active Ingredients: Glycerine
Delivery & Returns
Online Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Pharmacy Junction will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of purchase
- You produce your original Pharmacy Junction register receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
- It is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Pharmacy Junction reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Return postage costs will have to be paid by the customer and any postage paid will not be refunded. In the case that free shipping is offered, an $8 fee is deducted from the refund as postage is at our expense.
Pharmacy Junction uses Australia Post for all deliveries. All parcels will be delivered to the provided address and may require a signature on receipt. It is recommended to provide a work address for delivery if no one is home during business hours, as Australia Post will leave parcels unattended as current procedure due to the Zero-Contact delivery process.
Orders will be packaged in plain boxes and unmarked for privacy and security. They will be dispatched as soon as payment and prescriptions have been processed. Allow normal postage times for delivery.
Pharmacy Junction will dispatch most orders within ONE business day Monday to Friday assuming all items are in stock. All other orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible thereafter. You will be notified via email if there are any delays in obtaining any items on your order. Please contact us if you would like an alternative product or other arrangement.Most Prescription orders will be dispensed and dispatched the same day the actual prescription is received Monday to Friday. Please allow sufficient time for delivery via Australia Post of your prescription medicines so you do not run out. We recommend to allow 7 days for delivery or 10 days in remote areas. If sending a prescription to us also allow appropriate time for the prescription to reach us and for the order to be sent back. Allow extra time in peak delivery times for Australia Post such as the Christmas/New Year and Easter periods and for Public holidays.