Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch Nicotine Patches Step 1 containing 25mg of nicotine, are for smokers of 15 or more cigarettes a day. These nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) patches are a quit smoking aid, containing a high dose of nicotine. 7 pack
Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch Nicotine patch is a quit smoking aid. Nicorette patches work by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
• A high dose nicotine patch is used as step 1, followed by lower dose patches for up to 12 weeks.
• 25 mg nicotine patch
• Semi-transparent patch(blends with most skin tones).
• Nicotine transdermal patch releases nicotine slowly over a 16 hour period through your skin into the bloodstream
Use Nicorette’s nicotine patch with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products.
Nicorette Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with just NRT patches, you can use Nicorette 2mg Gum, in addition to Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch patch for better craving relief. This may increase your likelihood of quitting smoking.
Boxed Contents: 7 patches
Size: 25mg 7 Pack
Nicotine Level: 25mg
• Step 1 25mg
• 16 Hours
• 7 Patches
Nicorette offers a range of NRT products which can increase your chances of quitting successfully versus willpower alone.
What’s more – if you stay smoke-free for your first week of quitting, you’re 9×2,3 more likely to have a successful quit attempt. We can help you get through that crucial first week.
Every Nicorette product can be carried and used discreetly, so you can bring it with you on the go.
Our manufacturing site in Helsingborg, Sweden has been certified to be carbon neutral for all energy sources across manufacturing, warehousing, and research and development facilities.
Nicorette Nicotine Patch 16hr INVISIPATCH® provides relief to give your body a break from nicotine while you sleep, they’re less likely to cause skin irritation and sleep disturbances than 24hr patches.
The semi-transparent patch blends with most skin tones and discreetly releases nicotine into your bloodstream over a 16 hour period.
Combination therapy means using two forms of NRT together.
1. Patches reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings throughout the day
2. QuickMist, Gum, Lozenge or Inhalators are used to relieve breakthrough cravings.
Foil sealed for your protection.
Active Ingredients: Nicotine 39.37mg (25mg/16hrs).
Contains: Each 16hr patch (transdermal delivery system) contains 39.37mg of nicotine.
Smoke more than 15 cigarettes a day.
For how long:
Weeks 1-8. Then use the 15mg/16hr patch.- A higher dose in patch is used first followed by lower dose patches for up to 12 weeks.
– Read pack insert before use.
– Use in adolescents under professional supervision only.How to apply:
1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after use.
2. Apply to clean and dry skin using a different part of the body each day.
3. Remove plastic coating. Do not touch sticky surface. Press patch onto skin for about 10 seconds.
4. Run finger around the edge of the patch to ensure seal.
Apply 1 patch every morning to skin of the thigh, hip, arm or chest. Remove the patch before going to bed.
For Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with single-use NRT, you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addition to NICORETTE 16hr INVISIPATCH for vetter craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of Nicorette 2mg Gum a day (see back of Gum pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
– are pregnant.
– are under 18 years of age.
– are taking any other medicines.
– have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
– have kidney or liver disease.
– take insulin for diabetes.
– have an overactive thyroid.
– have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use if you:
– are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
– are under 12 years of age.
– have psoriasis or dermatitis.
– are breastfeeding.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if: you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C
Recyclable.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes