Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch Patches contain 15mg of nicotine and are for smokers of less than 15 cigarettes a day or to use as a step 2 nicotine patch after completion of step 1. These NRT patches are a quit smoking aid.
Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch Nicotine patch is a quit smoking aid. Nicorette patches work by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend this step 2 nicotine patch containing 15mg of nicotine as a quit smoking patch for those who smoke 15 or less cigarettes a day or, use after completion of step 1.
• 15 mg nicotine patch
• Semi-transparent patch(blends with most skin tones).
• Nicotine transdermal patch releases nicotine slowly over a 16 hour period through your skin into the bloodstream.
Use Nicorette’s nicotine patch with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products.
Nicorette Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with just NRT patches, you can use Nicorette 2mg Gum, in addition to Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch patch for better craving relief. This may increase your likelihood of quitting smoking.Suitable For: For those who smoke 15 or less a day, or on completion of Step 1.
Boxed Contents: 7 patches
Size: 7 Pack
Nicotine Level: 15mg/16hr
• 15mg Step 2
• Semi-Transparent Patches
• 7 Pack
– are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
– are under 12 years of age
– have psoriasis or dermatitis
– are breastfeeding.CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children. Keep used and unused patches out of reach of children and animals.IMPORTANT INFORMATIONFoil sealed for your protection.
Active Ingredients: Nicotine 23.62mg (15mg/16hrs) Per patch.
Contains: Each 16hr patch (transdermal delivery system) contains 23.62mg of nicotine.
– Read pack insert before use.
– Use in adolescents under professional supervision only.How to apply:
1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after use.
2. Apply to clean and dry skin using a different part of the body each day.
3. Remove plastic coating. Do not touch sticky surface. Press patch onto skin for about 10 seconds.
4. Run finger around the edge of the patch to ensure seal.
Apply 1 patch every morning to skin of the thigh, hip, arm or chest. Remove the patch before going to bed.USAGE ADVICEAdults 18 years and over who:
– Smoke less than 15 cigarettes a day.
For how long:
– Weeks 1-8. Then use the 10mg/16hr patch.
– Have completed 8 weeks treatment with the 25mg/16hr patch.
For how long:
– Weeks 9-10. Then use the 10mg/16hr patch.
Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with single use NRT you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addition to NICORETTE 16hr INVISIPATCH for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of NICORETTE Gum 2mg a day (see back of gum pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
– are pregnant.
– are under 18 years of age.
– are taking any other medicines.
– have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
– have kidney or liver disease.
– take insulin for diabetes.
– have an overactive thyroid.
– have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use if you:
– are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
– are under 12 years of age.
– have psoriasis or dermatitis.
– are breastfeeding.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if: you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C
Recyclable.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes