Nicorette Nicotine Quit Smoking Gum Extra Strength Coated Spearmint 4mg is a sugar free nicotine chewing gum which actively fights cravings. Use as a quit smoking aid.
Nicorette Nicotine Quit Smoking Gum Extra strength coated 4mg in the spearmint flavour is a quit-smoking aid.
• Sugar free
• Actively fights cravings
• 4mg nicotine gum is suitable for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
• Coated nicotine gum with a spearmint flavour
• Discreet craving relief
Nicorette Gum works by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Use nicotine gum with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking gum can also be used in conjunction with other nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.Product Claims: Sugar free. Does not contain lactose, sucrose, saccharin, aspartame or gluten.
Boxed Contents: 105 coated chewing gum.
Size: 105 Pack
• Discreet Nicotine Craving Relief
• Quit Smoking Aid
• 4mg Extra Strength
• 105 Pieces
• Spearmint Flavour
– if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
– if you are under 12 years of age.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
– are pregnant or breastfeeding
– are under 18 years of age
– are taking any other medicines
– have uncontrolled high blood pressure
– have a stomach ulcer
– have kidney or liver disease
– take insulin for diabetes
– have an overactive thyroid
– have adrenal gland cancer.Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.Contains: Sucralose, 13mg Sodium per gum and 5.8g Xylitol per maximum recommended daily dose. Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoeaCAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Per gum
Nicotine 4mg (as polacrilex)
Contains: Sucralose, 13mg Sodium per gum and 5.8g Xylitol.
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
– Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only
– Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day:Use for
1. Stopping Immediately.How many pieces of gum do I use?
Weeks 1 to 12
1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or very 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 10 pieces/day.After 12 weeks
Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces/day and then stop use.
2. Cutting Down
How many pieces of gum do I use?
Gradually increase gum use (maximum 10 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation.
2. Rest gum between cheek and gums.
3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.
Recyclable.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes