Nicorette Nicotine Gum Coated Regular Strength 2mg in the Fresh fruit flavour is a sugar free nicotine chewing gum which actively fights cravings. Use as a quit smoking aid. Bulk 105 pack of nicotine gum.
Nicorette Nicotine Gum Regular Strength Coated 2mg in the freshfruit flavour is a quit-smoking aid.
• Sugar free
• Actively fights cravings
• 2mg nicotine gum is a low dose nicotine gum for those who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day
• Coated nicotine gum with a fresh fruity flavour
• Discreet craving relief
Nicorette Gum works by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Suitable For: For those who smoke 20 or less a day.
Boxed Contents: 105 coated chewing gum
Size: 105 Pack
Nicotine Level: 2mg
• Sugar Free
• Regular Strength 2mg
• Freshfruit Flavour
• 105 Pieces
• Discreet Craving Relief
– if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
– if you are under 12 years of age.Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Does not contain lactose, sucrose, saccharin, aspartame or gluten.
Foil sealed for your protection.
Active Ingredients: Per gum: Nicotine 2mg (as polacrilex).
Contains: Sucralose, 11.4mg Sodium per gum and 11.8g Xylitol per recommended daily dose.
– Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
– Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes per day:Use for: 1. Stopping Immediately:
How many pieces of gum do I use? Weeks 1 to 12: 1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 20 pieces/day. After 12 weeks: Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces a day and then stop use.Use for: 2. Cutting down:
How many pieces of gum do I use? Gradually increase gum use (maximum 20 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Combination Therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addition to NICORETTE Patch for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of NICORETTE Gum 2mg every day (see back of pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).
Chew-Park-Chew: 1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation. 2. Rest gum between cheek and gums. 3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
– are pregnant or breastfeeding
– are under 18 years of age
– are taking any other medicines
– have uncontrolled high blood pressure
– have a stomach ulcer
– have kidney or liver disease
– take insulin for diabetes
– have an overactive thyroid
– have adrenal gland cancer.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C
Recyclable.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes