Nicorette Fruitdrops Nicotine Lozenge 4mg is a quit smoking aid. These sugar free nicotine lozenges with a fruity flavour relieve nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms, through NRT to help you stop smoking.
Nicorette Fruitdrops Nicotine Lozenges Extra Strength 4mg with a fruit flavour is a quit smoking aid.
• Sugar free nicotine lozenges
• Ideal for both stopping immediately and cutting down
• Calms cravings even after the lozenge is gone
• Nicotine lozenges 4mg extra strength for a high dose of nicotine
• Discreet craving relief
• Dual layer technology for long lasting taste
Recommended as a quit smoking lozenge for smokers who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day. Use these nicotine replacement lozenges with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking product can also be used in conjunction with other Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.Suitable For: For those who smoke more than 20 a day.
Boxed Contents: 80 Lozenges
Size: 80 Pack
• Sugar free
• 4 x 20 Lozenges
• Extra Strength 4mg
• Fruit Flavour
Products containing Mannitol have a laxative effect or cause diarrhea.
Do not use if you are:
– hypersensitive to any ingredients.
– under 12 years of age.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have
– had a stroke, or heart or circulation problemsCAUTION
Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Nicotine 4mg (as polacrilex).
Contains: Sucralose and 8.1g Mannitol per recommended daily dose.
Who can use:
Adults 18+ who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day or who smoke their first cigarette of the day within 30 minutes after waking up.How many lozenges do I use?STOPPING IMMEDIATELY
Weeks 1 to 12
1. 1 lozenge when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 15 lozenges/dayAfter 12 Weeks
Gradually reduce to 1-2 lozenges/day and then stop use.
Gradually increase lozenge use (maximum 15 lozenges/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacistSAFETY DIRECTIONS
Use in adolescents under professional supervision only.
Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you are:
– pregnant or breastfeeding
– under 18 years of age
– taking any other medicines
Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you have:
– uncontrolled high blood pressure
– a stomach ulcer
– kidney or liver disease
– to take insulin for diabetes
– an overactive thyroid
– adrenal gland cancerSTORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.
Recyclable.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes