Nicabate Minis are small lozenges that release therapeutic nicotine quickly to help you quit smoking. Using the Reduce to Quit method, simply replace a few cigarettes at first, then gradually decrease the number you smoke over time. Each time you avoid reaching for a cigarette, feel proud of yourself and celebrate that little win. Available in both 1.5mg and 4mg strength; 4mg strength is for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
Nicabate Minis come in a pocket-sized pack to make it easy to keep with you. Use Nicabate Minis for craving control and relieve sudden nicotine cravings, anytime, anywhere. They are a form of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT).
Nicabate Minis provide craving control: Helping you stay strong and relieve sudden cravings anywhere, any time.
– Pocket-sized pack is easy to keep with you
– Small quit smoking lozenges
– Fresh and discreet
– Releases therapeutic nicotine
– On the go craving control to help you quit smoking
– For effective craving control, think small
– Nicotine replacment therapy (NRT)Size: 20 Pack
– Do not use more than 1 piece at a time.
– Do not use more than 10 pieces per day.
Do Not Use:
– If you have had a heart attack or have circulation problems unless your doctor tells you to.
– If you are under 12 years old.
– If the blister or foil is broken.
– If you are allergic to nicotine or any of the ingredients in the gum.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor before use:
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– If you have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
– If you have a stomach ulcer.
– If you have kidney or liver disease.
– If you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer.
– If you use insulin for diabetes.
– If you are under 18 years of age.
– If you are taking any other medications.
Products containing sugar alcohol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Active Ingredients: Each lozenge contains 4 mg of nicotine (as nicotine resinate).
How to use: Put one lozenge in your mouth and allow to dissolve fully. From time to time, move the lozenge from one side of the mouth to the other.
4 mg Minis – smokers of more than 20 a day
1.5 mg Minis – smokers of 20 or less a day
Step Down Program with Nicabate Minis:
Step 1:Initial treatment period (Weeks 1-6)- 1 Lozenge every 1 to 2 hours
Step 2:Step down treatment period (Weeks 7-9)- 1 Lozenge every 2-4 hours
Step 3:Step down treatment period (Weeks 9-12)- 1 Lozenge every 4-8 hoursSTORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store below 30°C. Store in original container.