Nicabate 24-hour patch. Helps prevent the urge to smoke all day long.
Nicabate Patch with the step-down program is an effective way to quit smoking. Gets to work fast, and keeps working for 24 hours for nicotine craving control. Nicabate Patch features Smart Control® technology that releases nicotine continuously throughout the day.For craving control, the dose you start with depends on how many cigarettes you smoke per day. The 10-week step-down program allows you to gradually help reduce your need for nicotine. Nicabate Patch is a form of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) to help you quit smoking.Nicabate Patch comes in three different strengths, to be used as part of the step-down program that gradually helps to wean your body off nicotine. It can be tricky to overcome your nicotine cravings. Nicabate Patch provides craving control with a continuous, steady dose of nicotine around the clock, to help you manage your cravings.
If you smoke 10 cigarettes or more a day, start with Step 1 and gradually move to Steps 2 and 3 as directed on pack over 10 weeks. If you smoke fewer than 10 cigarettes a day, start at Step 2 and follow the 8 week program described on the pack to help you quit smoking.
To help protect against morning cravings, Nicabate Patch provides a steady stream of nicotine over 24 hours. It starts delivering nicotine as soon as the patch is applied.
– Available in three different strengths: 21 mg, 14 mg, 7 mg.
– Relieves 5 withdrawal symptoms of quitting – cravings, anxiety, restlessness, irritability, frustration.
– Keeps working for 24 hours to provide craving control.
– Nicabate Patch is clear and a discreet quit smoking option.
– Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT).
Carefully read the label to check which strength (and step) to start with and follow the program as indicated on the back of the carton and in the leaflet.Suitable For: Smokers of less than 10 a day
Boxed Contents: 7 Patches
Size: 7 Pack
– if you are under 12 years of age.
– if the foil is broken.
– if you are allergic to nicotine or any other ingredient in the patch.Caution:
Keep out of reach of children.Safety Directions :
Consult your doctor before use if you:
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding
– Have high blood pressure that is not controlled
– Have a stomach ulcer
– Have kidney or liver disease
– Have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer
– Use insulin for diabetes
– Are under 18 years of age
– Are taking any other medicationCAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product. Use Step 3 after successfully completing Step 2.
Step 3: 2-4 weeks once daily.
Contact your doctor before use if you:
– if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– if you have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
– if you have a stomach ulcer.
– if you have a kidney or liver disease.
– if you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer.
– if you use insulin for diabetes.
– if you are under 18 years of age.
– if you are taking any other medication.STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet. The used patch should be immediately disposed of in such a way to prevent its access by children or pets.Storage Temperature: Store below 25°C