Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit with Premixed Sachets 60
NeilMed® SINUS RINSE™ is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. It is available in isotonic, paediatric andhypertonic concentrations.
Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
• Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
• Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
• Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
• Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
• Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation & Moisturization
• Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
• Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
• Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
• Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
• pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
• Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
• Empties nearly 95% in upright position
• Suitable for use after sinus surgery. Consult your physician with concerns.
• Portable for travel
• Money back guarantee
Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol for the Sinus Rinse™ bottle and NasaFlo® Neti Pot after every use and replacing after three months.
Make NeilMed’s Sinus Rinse™ an essential part of your daily hygiene – like brushing your teeth, washing your hands or taking a shower. Natural sinus care has never been easier.
IMPORTANT: NeilMed’s Mixture Packets should be used with NeilMed’s 240 mL (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle , NasaFlo® Neti Pot or Sinugator® device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed’s packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.
MUST read detailed INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE in the brochure prior to use of product.
DO NOT USE HOMEMADE RECIPES