FatBlaster Max is specifically formulated with a blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals to support thermogenesis that is a component of the metabolic rate to help burn more calories and achieve healthy weight management.*
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Contains 73.94 mg of caffeine per tablet.
Not suitable for children, pregnant or lactating women.
Contains gluten, soya and sulfites.
FatBlaster Max has been formulated to help burn more fat and calories, boost metabolism of fats and carbs, and boost energy and exercise performance when used in conjunction with a healthy, calorie-controlled diet and exercise program.
FatBlaster’s new formulation includes garcinia, green tea, green coffee extract and guarana.
Who is FatBlaster Max for?People who wish to achieve a healthy weight management*People who wish to increase their metabolism and burn more calories*
Why should I take FatBlaster Max?
FatBlaster Max can help:Promote thermogenesis that is a component of the metabolic rate, which helps the body burn more calories*Metabolise fats & carbohydrates*Boost energy and exercise performance
*Use in conjunction with a healthy, calorie-controlled diet and exercise program.
DIRECTIONS:Adults: Take 2 tablets with water three times daily, 30 minutes before meals or exercise. The maximum daily dosage is 6 tablets daily.Use in conjunction with a healthy, calorie-controlled diet and exercise program.Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.Contains 73.94 mg of caffeine per tablet.Do not use if tamper seal is broken or missing. Store below 25°C.
Each tablet contains:
Camellia Sinensis (green tea) ext. dry conc. Std
– equiv. to dry leaf 1.2 g
– equiv. to catechin 28.8 mg
– equiv. to epigallocatechin-3-O-gallate 14.4 mg
– equiv. to caffeine 4.8 mg
Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp) Whole Plant ext. dry conc
– equiv. to whole plant dry 250 mg
– equiv. to Iodine 49.5 micrograms
Chromium (as picolinate) 8.33 micrograms
(as chromium chloride hexahydrate) 25 micrograms
Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 5 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5 mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 16 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 6.08 mg
– equiv. to pyridoxine 5 mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 5 micrograms
Psyllium husk powder 250 mg
Garcinia Quaesita (Brindleberry)
– equiv. to fruit dry 450 mg
– equiv. to hydroxycitric acid 37.5 mg
Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) ext. dry conc. Std
– equiv. to dry seed 1.4 g
– equiv. to caffeine 67.5 mg
Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange) ext. dry conc.
– equiv. to dry fruit 666.7 mg
– equiv. to oxedrine (Synephrine) 4 mg
Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root
– equiv. to dry fruit 350 mg
– equiv. syringaresinol diglucosides 187 micrograms
Coleus Forskohli (Coleus) root
– equiv. to dry root 100 mg
– equiv. to forskolin 294.12 micrograms
Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) leaf
– equiv. to dry leaf 100 mg
– equiv. to Caffeine 300 micrograms
Coffea Canephora (Green Coffee) extract dry conc.
– equiv. to dry seed 469 mg
– equiv. to chlorogenic acids 30.15 mg
– equiv. to Caffeine 1.34 mg
Contains 73.94 mg of caffeine per tablet.
Contains gluten, soya bean and sulfites.