• Supports energy levels and cognitive function
• Assists the metabolism of dietary fats, carbohydrates and protein
• Assists healthy red blood cell production
• Supports nervous system function and relieves tiredness in healthy adults
• Maintains Vitamin B12 within normal range
• In certain stages of life such as the elderly and those who are vegetarians, vegans or with limited meat and dairy intake have been found to have low levels of Vitamin B12
• One a day dose
DO NOT USE IF CAP SEAL IS MISSING OR BROKEN. STORE BELOW 30°C.
Take 1 tablet daily after food or as recommended by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
No added gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1000micrograms