Antacids rapidly neutralise excess stomach acid, relieving indigestion, heartburn and upset stomach. The anti-flatulent quickly relieves wind pain by dissipating excess gas bubbles in the stomach.
– Fast and effective relief from indigestion, heartburn, upset stomach, flatulence and wind pain.
– Pleasant mint flavour.
– Available in liquid and tablets
2-4 Tablets chewed 3-4 times daily or as directed by a doctor.
Each tablet contains: Magnesium Hydroxide 200mg, Aluminium Hydroxide-Dried 200mg, Simethicone 20mg. Free from lactose, gluten and Saccharin sodium. Contains Mannitol. Mannitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea in some people.
You should consult your doctor if:
– You have been taking Mylanta antacids continuously for 14 days
– Symptoms include: vomiting, blood or coffee grain like material in faeces
– Before use in children under 12 years of age.
– Before use if you have kidney disease.