We’ve all heard the term “good fats,” but what exactly are they? To put it simply, the good fats are the ones that help to burn the bad fats, which can build up as a result of poor nutrition, lack of appropriate exercise, and other factors.
The best fats are typically only found in very small quantities in food, and that is exactly why LipoSlim for Her has isolated a profile of great fatty acids to vastly improve fat-burning capacity and overall health.
- EPA & DHA – Perhaps the two most renowned fats. EPA and DHA are omega-3 fatty acids with numerous health benefits. One of which includes activating fat-burning on the genetic level.
- CLA – Verified time and time again by rigorous scientific research to activate mechanisms preliminary to thermogenesis and fat oxidation, while simultaneously showing the capacity to aid muscle development.
- ALA – An essential fatty acid precursor to EPA and DHA. Aids in the prevention of adverse health outcomes and joint stiffness.
Dieting is truly a complex art. Although with supplements like LipoSlim for Her, they can be drastically simplified. There is no need for a diet to work against anyone, and reducing fat or calorie intake is certainly a valid approach, but without the healthy fats found in LipoSlim for Her, becoming slim and toned gets a lot more difficult.
You can buy Liposlim for Her as a standalone product or as part of the synergistically formulated Slim Kit, with products designed to work in unison to help you lean out in the most effective manner possible.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Most humans get their consumption of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) through butter. It is found mostly in meat and dairy products.
- CLA is known for its body weight management properties which include reducing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass, and supporting efficient fat metabolism.
- CLA is a slightly altered form of linoleic acid (LA), an omega-6 fatty acid important to human health. There have been some cancer-fighting properties found in studies.
- CLA is also a potent anti-oxidant and anti-catabolite, as well as a powerful immune enhancer.
- Chen et al. (2012) discovered 12 weeks of CLA supplementation in overweight and obese subjects was able to reduce body weight and fat mass compared to placebo.
Eicosanoic Acid (EPA)/ Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
EPA and DHA are long chain omega-3 fatty acids that are primarily found in fish and have been extensively researched and proven to treat/improve certain aspects of health including cognition, body composition, and certain cardiovascular and immune functions.
- Helps overall health.
- Helps lower chances of getting coronary heart disease, high triglycerides (fats in the blood), high blood pressure, and inflammation/joint pain.
- Helps women reduce hot flashes and menstrual pain if used daily, not just while menstruating. Helps reduce fatigue.
- DHA is an essential Omega-3 fatty acid for healthy mental and visual function.
- Helps overall health.
- Also used to support healthy skin eyes joints and brain function.
- Women-DHA is also ideal as a prenatal and nursing supplement.
- DHA is also essential to proper eye and brain development within infants (before and after birth) and is an important component of human breast milk.
Recent research has shown EPA and DHA can activate the genes that increase fat burning while also inhibiting the genes that promote the storage of fat.
Furthermore, EPA/DHA supplementation may elevate muscle protein synthesis, a necessary process that must occur to build muscle, to a higher degree when a high protein meal is consumed.
Alpha Linoleic Acid (Omega 3)
Alpha-linolenic acid is a kind of omega-3 fatty acid found in plants. It is similar to the omega-3 fatty acids that are in fish oil, called eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). The body can change alpha-linolenic acid into EPA and DHA.
- Antioxidant. Helps improve overall health.
- Also helps to control blood clotting, build cell membranes in the brain and reduce inflammation.
- Some studies suggest that ALA can help to reduce arthritis-related joint pain and stiffness and improve mobility.
- Alpha-linolenic acid has also been found to be beneficial for the prevention and treatment of a variety of cardiovascular disorders including heart attacks and stroke.
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6):
- Helps improve overall health.
- Helps regulate the immune function, the cellular responses, and hormone synthesis.
- Help dilate blood vessels and decrease blood clotting.
- Helps decrease inflammation/joint pain.
Oleic Acid (Omega 9):
Oleic acid a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid that occurs naturally in animals and vegetable oils.
- Helps improve overall health.
- Reduces cholesterol levels and strengthen the immune system.
- Reduces the risk of cancer and helps improve blood circulation.
Q: What is the best way to take LipoSlim for Her?
A: As a dietary supplement, take one serving (2 Softgels) up to three times daily with meals.
Q: Can I take LipoSlim for her with my pre workout?
A: Yes. Because LipoSlim for her contains no stimulants, such as caffeine, it is safe to take with your pre workout or other stimulants.
Q: What other MuscleSport products do you recommend stacking with LipoSlim for Her?
A: To promote optimal weight loss and fat loss, we recommend stacking LipoSlim for Her with Detox for Her and FemmeBurn for Her in the Slim Kit weight loss system.