- A water-resistant, Zinc-based SPF 40 sunscreen
- We use clear Zinc in a topical cream, rubs in clear
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 24.96% w/w
- No chemical UV filters – Zinc provides broad spectrum protection
- For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
- Moisturising and gentle enough to reapply throughout the day as required
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Zinc Oxide (For Sun Protection), Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate (Olive-Based Emulsifier), Glycerin (Sugar Alcohol), Lecithin (Soy), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxyystearate (Emulsifier), Galactoarabinan (Emulsifier), Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (Emulsifier), Polyhydroxystearic Acid (Emulsifier), 1,2-Hexanediol (Moisturiser), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioner), Tropolone (Skin Soother), Cetyl Phosphate (Emulsifier), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Oleic Acid (Emulsifier).
Zinc is very complicated to formulate with as Zinc naturally “clumps”, so ingredients have to be used to make sure this doesn’t happen and it’s able to be spread evenly. So although we typically like to avoid using anything that we struggle to pronounce, this moisturiser and binder was by far the best way to keep the cream moist, preserved and free from bacteria – 1,2-Hexanediol (Moisturiser), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioner), Tropolone (Skin Soother), Cetyl Phosphate (Emulsifier), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Oleic Acid (Emulsifier).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time! Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.