- A rich, nourishing cream designed to address pigmentation issues
- We sourced the 3 best, natural brightening ingredients available
- Alpha-Arbutin assists in lightening sun damage and pigmentation
- Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract is a non-irritating antioxidant that lightens skin
- Oil-soluble Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that also addresses sun damage
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Emblica Officinalis (Indian Gooseberry) Fruit Extract, Alpha-Arbutin (Lightening Agent), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Stearic Acid (Thickener), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Oil-Soluble Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Allantoin, Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Dehyquart Guar), Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time! Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.