Max’s Ultimate Mass Gainer Absolute Mass
MAX’S Absolute MASS will help you build impressive muscular size, strength and power. The secret is our Blended Protein and Blended Carb formulation that provides a fast and sustained release of MASS building nutrients to keep your system anabolic all day. To help support growth we also add specific nutrients that fuel recovery and stimulate maximum protein synthesis so you can pack on muscular weight, size and strength FAST!
MAX’S Absolute MASS will help you build impressive muscular size FAST. The secret to building Mass and Strength is training hard and heavy, plus making sure you get enough protein to grow muscle and enough carbs and fats to fuel recovery and growth. You need a diet that provides these nutrients all day so you keep growing, and that’s why Absolute MASS is so good. This fantastic formula combines our sustained release protein blend, MAX’S Anabolic Protein Blend, with our cutting edge carb blend – MAX’S Glycoforce Carb Complex. It also includes a unique Mass Building Support Complex to help keep you growing 24/7!
MAX’S ANABOLIC PROTEIN BLEND – All proteins have specific characteristic, strengths and weaknesses. Whey is fast acting – ideal for taking after training but not a good choice before bed when you need slow release. In fact recent studies have come out in the favor of protein blends. Quite simply, you get enhanced protein synthesis by taking a blend of fast, medium and slow proteins than by just taking one type of protein alone, because you get a longer opportunity for protein synthesis. That’s why we developed our MAX’S Anabolic Protein Blend. This specific combination of fast, medium and slow dairy proteins pushes out the growth window by several hours. You stay anabolic for longer, you pack on more muscle, get stronger, bigger and more powerful.
MAX’S Anabolic Protein Blend contains:
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides – Immediate: Pre-digested Whey Proteins provide peptides for rapid absorption and assimilation
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Fast: WPI is natures best protein for building lean muscle.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – Medium: WPC is an excellent muscle builder with many health promoting benefits
- Casein – Slow: Casein gels in your stomach during digestion which means it is absorbed slower.
- Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) – Very slow: This natural blend of 20% Whey and 80% Casein, also contains Micellar Casein, the slowest digesting dairy protein.
MAX’S GLYCOFORCE CARB COMPLEX – When you want to make big gains, getting enough quality carbs is essential. Just like blended proteins, providing fast and sustained release carbs is extremely anabolic. MAX’S GlycoForce Carb system was developed to work synergistically with MAX’S Anabolic Protein.
- Fast Carbs, like simple sugars. It help drive carbs and protein into muscle cells to replenish glycogen stores and is a strong regulator of protein synthesis.
- Medium Carbs like Maltodextrins, Waxy Maize Starch and Fruit Sugar Extract stabilize blood sugar levels to keep energy levels high for training and fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity and growth.
- Slow Carbs – Potato and Rice starches drip feed carbs into your system over several hours, keeping your energy levels constant and your metabolism anabolic.
MAX’S MASS SUPPORT MATRIX – is a complex of proven nutrients to support muscle recovery, protein synthesis and energy production. We’ve added them to Absolute MASS to give you an even greater growth stimulus:
- L-Glutamine – is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and muscle growth. Post exercise Glutamine supplementation dramatically shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle growth.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These 3 special amino acids are taken up rapidly by skeletal muscle after intense training to help initiate muscle recovery. L-Leucine in particular has emerged as the key regulator of protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway in muscle and must be present in optimal amounts to stimulate muscle growth.
- Creatine – intake maximizes muscular Creatine Phosphate levels – your muscle main precursor to explosive energy producing Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP). This means more power and energy in every set, plus faster and more complete recovery between sets. Creatine is also a strong anabolic agent, with research showing significant up-regulation of protein synthesis following hard weight training. Consistent use combined with a solid weight training program will increase your strength and power, build more muscle and help transform your physique.
- Arginine AlphaKetoglutarate stimulates two key responses that are extremely beneficial for athletes who want to gain MASS:
- It stimulates Nitric Oxide production (NO) which is a vasodilator, it helps blood vessel walls relax and expand to carry more blood to working muscles for higher performance and stronger muscle pump.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) – are processed differently to other fats and can be directly metabolised for energy. In this sense, they mimic carbohydrate function. MCT’s are used for many purposes including production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) for muscle contraction.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – is a unique type of fatty acid to exhibits a wide range of beneficial metabolic and health effects. Studies confirm CLA has a strong positive effect on body composition with prolonged use by increasing uptake of nutrients (fats, carbs and protein) into muscle cells that leads to enhanced protein synthesis, higher metabolic rates and reduced fat storage.
- Vitamins & Minerals – A full spectrum of vitamins and minerals are included to help catalyze optimal metabolic response