Loceryl Nail Lacquer an anti-fungal nail treatment. Effective for treatment of fungal nail infections.
Continous action for up to 7 days per application:
– Penetrates the nail
– Kills nail fungus
– Use only once or twice weekly
Uses: Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment
Use Loceryl for the treatment of fungal nail infections (Onychomycosis).Boxed Contents: 1 bottle (5mL) of nail lacquer with applicator cap, 30 cleaning pads, 30 nail files, package insert (Consumer Medicine Information).
Do not use if you are pregnant/breastfeeding or may become pregnant or wish to start breastfeeding. For external use only. Do not swallow. Do not use in children under 12 years of age.CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Amorolfine 5% w/v, as the Hydrochloride.
3. ApplyTreats finger and toe nails
1. File the infected area of the nail
2. Clean the surface with a cleaning pad
3. Apply lacquer over the entire surface of the infected nail. No nail removal requiredAdults: Apply once or twice weekly or as directed by your healthcare professional. Usually treatment takes around six months for the finger nails and nine to twelve months for the toe nails. Continue until the infected nails are completely re-grown. If there is no improvement, or only small improvement after 6 – 12 months of treatment, see your healthcare professional.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.