Leukofix® is a transparent tape with polyacrylate adhesive. The backing is made of perforated polyethylene film which is very easy to tear crosswise, length- wise and down the middle.
• Good initial and permanent adhesion.
• Well tolerated by the skin.
• Air and water vapour permeable.
• Can be torn crosswise, lengthwise and down the middle.
• Conforms well to contoured parts of the body.
• Removes painlessly and without leaving residue.
• Radio transparent.
• Chemically inert to plastics and rubber.
• Thermostablefrom-20°to +70° C.