JusChek COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid)
Don't Pay RRP - Save: $6.00
Frequently bought with
This item: JusChek COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid)
1 × Secureplus Face Masks 50 Pack - HOT PRICE
1 × Faction Labs Cougar Juice Variey Pack
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) is a single-use test kit intended to detect the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigens that causes COVID-19 in human oral fluid. The test is intended for use in symptomatic individuals meeting the case definition for COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) obtain a preliminary results only, an aid diagnosis of
COVID-19, for the final confirmation should be based on clinical diagnostic results.
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) is intended to be used by laypersons as a self-test for home and workplace (in offices, for sporting events, airports, schools, etc.).
Test device x1
Collection device (Funnel, tube and tube tip) x1
Package insert x1
Biosafety Bag x1
1. Read the entire package insert prior to performing test.
2. For self-testing in vitro diagnostic use only.
3. The test is for one time use only, do not reuse the test. Do not use after expiration date.
4. Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
5. Do not drink the buffer in the kit. Carefully handle the buffer and avoid it contacting skin or eyes, rinse
with plenty of running water immediately if contacting.
6. Do not use test if pouch is damaged.
7. Wash hands thoroughly before and after handling.
8. If the result is preliminary positive, Contact your State or Territory Coronavirus testing services to get a
laboratory PCR test and carefully follow your local COVID guidelines/requirements.
9. Test for children and young people should be used with an adult.
10. The used test should be discarded according to local regulations.
Delivery & Returns
Online Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Pharmacy Junction will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of purchase
- You produce your original Pharmacy Junction register receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
- It is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Pharmacy Junction reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Return postage costs will have to be paid by the customer and any postage paid will not be refunded. In the case that free shipping is offered, an $8 fee is deducted from the refund as postage is at our expense.
Pharmacy Junction uses Australia Post for all deliveries. All parcels will be delivered to the provided address and may require a signature on receipt. It is recommended to provide a work address for delivery if no one is home during business hours, as Australia Post will leave parcels unattended as current procedure due to the Zero-Contact delivery process.
Orders will be packaged in plain boxes and unmarked for privacy and security. They will be dispatched as soon as payment and prescriptions have been processed. Allow normal postage times for delivery.
Pharmacy Junction will dispatch most orders within ONE business day Monday to Friday assuming all items are in stock. All other orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible thereafter. You will be notified via email if there are any delays in obtaining any items on your order. Please contact us if you would like an alternative product or other arrangement.Most Prescription orders will be dispensed and dispatched the same day the actual prescription is received Monday to Friday. Please allow sufficient time for delivery via Australia Post of your prescription medicines so you do not run out. We recommend to allow 7 days for delivery or 10 days in remote areas. If sending a prescription to us also allow appropriate time for the prescription to reach us and for the order to be sent back. Allow extra time in peak delivery times for Australia Post such as the Christmas/New Year and Easter periods and for Public holidays.