JusChek COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab)
Don't Pay RRP - Save: $6.00
Frequently bought with
This item: JusChek COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab)
1 × Faction Labs Cougar Juice Variey Pack
1 × Secureplus Face Masks 50 Pack - HOT PRICE
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab) is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay
single-use test kit intended to qualitative detect the SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19 with self-collected nasal swab specimen. The test is intended for use in symptomatic individuals meeting the case definition for COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
Results are for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid protein Antigens. An antigen is generally detectable in upper respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status.
Positive results are indicative of the presence of SARS-CoV-2. Individuals who test positive should
self-isolate and contact your State or Territory regulatory bodies.
Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection. Individuals who test negative and continue to experience COVID-like symptoms should seek follow up care from their COVID testing centre.
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab) obtain a preliminary result only, an aid diagnosis of COVID-19, for the final confirmation should be based on clinical diagnostic results.
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab) is intended to be used by laypersons as a self-test for home and workplace (in offices, for sporting events, airports, schools, etc.).
Test cassette x1
Sterile swab x1
Extraction buffer x1
Package insert x1
Biosafety bag x1
Please read all the information in this package insert before performing the test.
• For self-testing in vitro diagnostic use only. Do not use after expiration date.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
• Do not drink the buffer in the kit. Carefully handle the buffer and avoid it contacting skin or eyes, rinse with plenty of running water immediately if contacting.
• Store in a dry place at 2-30 °C (36-86 °F), avoiding areas of excess moisture. If the foil packaging is damaged or has been opened, please do not use.
• This test kit is intended to be used as a preliminary test only and repeatedly abnormal results should be discussed with doctor or medical professional.
• Follow the indicated time strictly.
• Use the test only once. Do not dismantle and touch the test window of the test cassette.
• The kit must not be frozen or used after the expiration date printed on the package.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Test for children and young people should be used with an adult.
• Small children under the age of 16 should be swabbed with the help of a second adult.
• Wash hands thoroughly before and after handling.
• Please ensure that an appropriate amount of samples are used for testing. Too much or too little sample size may lead to deviation of results.
Delivery & Returns
Online Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Pharmacy Junction will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of purchase
- You produce your original Pharmacy Junction register receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
- It is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Pharmacy Junction reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Return postage costs will have to be paid by the customer and any postage paid will not be refunded. In the case that free shipping is offered, an $8 fee is deducted from the refund as postage is at our expense.
Pharmacy Junction uses Australia Post for all deliveries. All parcels will be delivered to the provided address and may require a signature on receipt. It is recommended to provide a work address for delivery if no one is home during business hours, as Australia Post will leave parcels unattended as current procedure due to the Zero-Contact delivery process.
Orders will be packaged in plain boxes and unmarked for privacy and security. They will be dispatched as soon as payment and prescriptions have been processed. Allow normal postage times for delivery.
Pharmacy Junction will dispatch most orders within ONE business day Monday to Friday assuming all items are in stock. All other orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible thereafter. You will be notified via email if there are any delays in obtaining any items on your order. Please contact us if you would like an alternative product or other arrangement.Most Prescription orders will be dispensed and dispatched the same day the actual prescription is received Monday to Friday. Please allow sufficient time for delivery via Australia Post of your prescription medicines so you do not run out. We recommend to allow 7 days for delivery or 10 days in remote areas. If sending a prescription to us also allow appropriate time for the prescription to reach us and for the order to be sent back. Allow extra time in peak delivery times for Australia Post such as the Christmas/New Year and Easter periods and for Public holidays.