Imodium Advanced Chewable Tablets Mint provide multi symptom relief of diarrhoea plus wind pain.
Use Imodium Advanced for: Multi symptom relief of diarrhoea and the pain and discomfort caused by wind including bloating, distension, cramping and flatulence.
Suitable For: Cramps, Bloating, Gas
Boxed Contents: 12 Tablets
Size: 12 Pack
Causes of Diarrhoea
Stress and Anxiety
Stress has physical as well as emotional effects and many people suggest it is one of the main causes of their diarrhoea. Luckily, there are all sorts of things you can do to relieve your stress.
What you eat and how you eat can affect you if you tend to experience diarrhoea more frequently. Your eating habits play an important role in preventing stomach illness and can also help to treat the symptoms. Eating healthily helps to keep your life in its natural rhythm.
Food Allergies and Intolerance
A food intolerance can often be mistaken for an allergy. Food intolerances are quite common and are experienced by a significant number of people.
Many women suffer from symptoms of diarrhoea during their period. But it doesn’t have to be accepted as just a normal part of the monthly cycle.
Many people around the world suffer from viral or bacterial gastroenteritis. The stomach bug can have a number of causes, be it diet habits or poor food hygiene.
Why Treat Diarrhoea?
If you suffer from diarrhoea, it’s often better to treat it early. By treating diarrhoea you can feel better and get on with your day. Treating diarrhoea can help reduce the loss of fluids and salts.
- There are three key things you can do to lessen the symptoms of diarrhoea:
- Stay hydrated by drinking fluids
- Eat balanced meals regularly
- Use an IMODIUM? product*
*If symptoms last longer than 48 hours, you develop a fever over 38?C, or you have blood or mucus in your stools, you should seek medical advice.
– If carton seal is broken or missing or if blister foil is broken.
– If you are under 12 years of age.
– If you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
– If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.CAUTION- If diarrhoea persists, worsen or if new symptoms appear beyond 48 hours, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
– Drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur. If dehydration is suspected seek medical attention.
– Check with your employer before returning to work to avoid putting others at risk.
– Maintain hygiene and hand-washing.
Active Ingredients: (In each tablet) Loperamide Hydrochloride 2mg – Purpose: Anti-diarrhoeal, Simethicone 125mg – Purpose: Anti-flatulent.
Contains: Glucose, Lactose.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: Chew 2 tablets initially, followed by 1 tablet after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if:
– You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– You have a fever, severe stomach pain, blood in your stools, on-going medical condition affecting the bowel or are taking any other medicines.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.