Hydralyte Tropical Flavoured Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets relieve symptoms of dehydration due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and occasional hangovers.
Relieves Dehydration due to:
– Vomiting & diarrhoea.
– Vigorous exercise.
– Heavy sweating.
– Occasional hangovers.
Heat & excessive exercise at work.
Signs of mild dehydration
Sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine.
No added gluten, artificial colours and preservatives.Product Claims: Kosher Certified.
Boxed Contents: Contains 20 effervescent electrolyte tables (10 doses).
Size: 20 Pack
• No added Gluten
• No artificial flavours
• No artificial colours
• Kosher Certified
• Suitable for use during pregnancy
• Preservative Free
– 6 hours in infants under 6 months.
– 12 hours in children under 3 years.
– 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years.
– 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults.CAUTIONDo not use if cap seal is broken.
Do not ingest the cap.
Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Glucose 1.62g, Citric acid 672mg, Sodium from Sodium chloride 34.5mg, Potassium from Potassium chloride 78mg, Sodium from Sodium bicarbonate 103.5mg.
Contains: 156mg of potassium per 200mL dose. 276mg of sodium per 200mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 5.52g.
Sugars, Sucralose, Mannitol.
Allergen Free From: Gluten
2. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
3. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
4. Avoid mixing Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
5. Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.2 tablets = 200mLRecommended dosage for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhoea:
Age: Under 12 months
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 2-4
Max. per day (tablets): 10
Age: Under 1-3 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 4-6
Max. per day (tablets): 14
Age: Under 3-6 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 6-8
Max. per day (tablets): 20
Age: Under 6-12 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 8-14
Max. per day (tablets): 26
Age: Under 12-Adult
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 12-20
Max. per day (tablets): 40For dehydration due to other causes:
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration.USAGE ADVICE
If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
If signs of dehydration persist, consult your healthcare professional.SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C.