Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets Colour Free Lemonade relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and occasional hangovers.
Dehydration due to:
– Vomiting & diarrhoea.
– Vigorous exercise.
– Heavy sweating.
– Occasional hangovers.
– Heat & excessive exercise at work.
Signs of mild dehydration
Sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine.Product Claims: Kosher certified. No added gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Boxed Contents: Contains 20 effervescent tablets (10 doses).
Size: 20 Tablets
• No added Gluten
• No artificial flavours
• No artificial colours
• Kosher Certified
• Suitable for use during pregnancy
• Preservative Free
– 6 hours in infants under 6 months.
– 12 hours in children under 3 years.
– 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years.
– 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults.Contains 156mg of potassium per 200mL dose. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.Contains 276 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 5.52 g.Use only as directed. If symptoms persist. consult your healthcare practitioner.CAUTIONDo not use if cap seal is broken. Do not ingest the cap. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Active ingredients (per tablet):
Citric Acid 672mg.
Sodium from Sodium chloride 34.5mg.
Potassium from Potassium chloride 78mg.
Sodium from Sodium bicarbonate 103.5mg.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose, mannitol.
2. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
3. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
4. Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
5. Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.USAGE ADVICE2 tablets = 200mLRecommended dosage for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhoea:
Age: Under 12 months
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 2-4
Max. per day (tablets): 10Age: Under 1-3 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 4-6
Max. per day (tablets): 14Age: Under 3-6 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 6-8
Max. per day (tablets): 20
Age: Under 6-12 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 8-14
Max. per day (tablets): 26
Age: Under 12 – Adult
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 12-20
Max. per day (tablets): 40
For dehydration due to other causes:
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C.
RecyclableRecyclable Packaging?: Yes