Hotteeze Heat Pads are perfect for those times when you need a steady supply of heat to maintain warmth. They can also be used for the temporary relief of muscular aches & pains, joint stiffness and backache.
• Drug-free pain relief using heat therapy
• Sticks to clothes
• Slim & lightweight
• Heat therapy can provide temporary relief for:
– Muscular aches & pains
– Joint stiffness
• Up to 14 hours of heat
• Eco-friendly – our specially formulated heat granules
can be tipped out onto your garden and used as a soil conditioner
• Pad size- 132mm x 100mm
• Max. temperature 63°C
• Made in Japan
• Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
Boxed Contents: 10 Individual Heat Pads
Size: 10 pack
Please read all Safety Warnings provided with the product prior to using.
• KEEP HOTTEEZE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
• Hotteeze is intended to apply steady heat to maintain warmth and is for temporary relief only. DO NOT apply heat to a new injury. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• Hotteeze is not intended for use by persons (including children) with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities or lacking experience and/or knowledge, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or have received and understand the instructions/ safety warnings for use of the product from this person in advance.
• Only people in good health should use a heat pad. Not recommended for pregnant women when placed near the foetus, or people suffering from diabetes, circulatory or nervous system disorders. If in doubt consult a doctor.
• DO NOT PLACE HOTTEEZE DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN – HOTTEEZE ARE ONLY TO BE WORN OVER YOUR CLOTHES. The adhesive is designed to stick safely on clothes, not skin. Hotteeze need oxygen to work properly. For best results, we recommend using Hotteeze over tight cotton underclothing with a loose fitting top layer over the heat pad to avoid excessive temperature increase when exposed to large amounts of air. DO NOT stick on sensitive or furry clothing. DO NOT put in your shoes, socks or under your feet.
• Burns may occur when objects hotter than body temperature are used for an extended period of time. Check skin periodically. Discontinue use immediately if you feel a burning sensation or if your skin gets red, uncomfortably hot, itchy or painful. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist. AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH SKIN AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES.
• DO NOT apply to clothes in contact with frostbite, moles, scars or irritated/ inflamed/ swollen/ bruised/ damaged/ wounded/ burnt/ desensitised or sensitive skin.
• If Hotteeze ingredients come into contact with eyes, DO NOT scratch. Wash with water for 15 minutes and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre immediately.
• DO NOT put Hotteeze in your mouth. In case of ingestion, rinse mouth with water and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre or Vet (in case of pets) immediately.
• DO NOT use while sleeping, exercising, or near a heat source/other heating device.
• DO NOT microwave or attempt to re-heat. DO NOT shake, rub or perforate Hotteeze.
• Observe the use-by-date on side of package.
• Keep Hotteeze in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
• DISPOSAL: Once completely cooled, place in non-combustible rubbish. However, since this product uses potassium chloride, not sodium chloride, the contents can be used as soil conditioner, contributing to the reduction of waste. Simply cut the pouch and sprinkle the contents in your garden or pot plants. Dispose carefully out of reach of children and pets.
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
Open the packet and expose the pad to air when ready to use. Peel off the backing. Without creasing it, place the adhesive side of the pad OVER YOUR CLOTHES where you want heat. The pads will heat up gradually. Remove gently after use.