* For urine testing only.
* Follow directions exactly for accurate results.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Store in a dry place at room temperature between 15-30 degrees Celsius.
* Do not open pouch until ready to use
* Do not use after expiration date
- Please read all the information in the package insert carefully before performing the test.
- Gather the following items:
*UTI Test Strip in closed foil pouch
- Remove the strip from the foil pouch, use the test immediately. If the test is left out of the pouch for 20 minutes or more, open a new test strip.
- Begin urinating. After some urine has passed, hold the test pads in the urine stream for 1-2 seconds. Make sure both test pads are wet.
- Dab the side of the strip on a paper towel to remove excess urine.
- Lay the test strip with the test pads facing upwards and begin your timer.
- Read test results for Nitrate after 1 minute and for Leukocytes after 2 minutes. Compare each test area to it’s corresponding colour blocks on the colour chart to obtain results. Correct read time is important for accurate results.
- Record the results with a pen, compare them to the table provided in the results section of your info sheet.