Gold Cross Potassium Permanganate as a disinfectant and deodoriser.
Corrosive. Avoid contact of the crystals or strong solutions with the eyes, mouth, nose and other mucous membranes. FIRST AID: if poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Ph: 13 11 26). If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.